Think allergies are just limited to spring and summer? Think again! Many people suffer from fall allergies, as well. It’s an uncomfortable experience, to say the least. One profound way to cut down on allergy symptoms is removing the source of the allergies in the office. This is where we come in. We have a team of Minneapolis office cleaning professionals ready to help you conquer fall irritants. We can thoroughly clean your office regularly to remove the particles that result in fall allergies.
Common Autumn Allergy
According to WebMD, only 10-30% of Americans suffer from fall allergies. The most commonly found fall allergen is ragweed, which results in hay fever or allergic rhinitis. Some symptoms that plague those with allergies are runny nose, watering eyes, coughing, sneezing and more. These are unpleasant and hard to get rid of without medication. But, there are some steps you can take to lessen your symptoms.
Wash Up Frequently
It may seem obvious, but washing up frequently can cut down on your allergy symptoms. A well-stocked office should provide anti-bacterial soap and tissues for your convince. If you are out and about for your job or meet with a lot of people throughout the day, you may need to wash more frequently than others.
Remove the Presence of Allergens
The number one way to combat fall allergies, is to remove the presence of whatever spurs your symptoms. This means you’ll need a ragweed-free working environment. If you work in a busy office building, with a lot of foot traffic, you may be exposed to particles all throughout the day. Just because you’re inside, doesn’t mean you’re free from irritants. People can carry these small particles in on their clothing, bags and in their hair. A cleaned professionally office dramatically cuts down on the number of lingering particles.
Set up an office cleaning schedule today to reduce the presence of allergens all year round. Call us at 651-405-9276 or request a free estimate.
We hate to say it, but summer is rapidly coming to an end. In just about a month, we’ll officially welcome fall. If your office building does not have a professional Minneapolis business cleaning team to routinely service your facility, now is a good time to have it cleaned. Give your building a fresh start before the colder months set in. Some cleaning procedures are easier to complete while the weather is still warm, so schedule an appointment today.
– Floors: All types of flooring material can benefit from a deep clean. Carpets can collect particles, reducing indoor air quality. Hardwood floors can lose their shine over time, and vinyl can get scuffed. A thorough cleaning can get your floors looking like they used to.
– Office: Anyone’s office could probably use a good thorough cleaning. After a period of time, dust starts to collect. Wiping down all the counters and scrubbing the floors can refresh the room and make for a better working environment.
– Bathrooms: The bathrooms are probably one of the most important places in your office to have cleaned. Our team uses industrial strength cleaners to ensure a deep cleaning kills any bacteria. Along with cleaning, we can also restock your bathroom with necessary items.
Exterior Building Cleaning
– Power Washing: Regular power washings are good for your building’s exterior. Power washing removes any build up dirt, allowing color to shine through. You can instantly improve your building’s look by simply washing it.
– Window Washing: All summer long, your windows have had to stand up to pollen and bugs. Our complete window washing services can remove any trapped particles, as well as increase visibility.
Need a good thorough building cleaning before fall? Schedule one today with All Source Building Service and Supply Company by calling 952-473-3228 or Request a Free Estimate.
If you’re going to invest in outsourcing your janitorial services, it’s understandable you would have a variety of questions about how the process works. At All Source, we know that no matter where we’re working, whether it’s Minneapolis, Minnetonka or Bloomington, janitorial services provided by us can make a vast difference in how a business is perceived.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions we get about our janitorial services:
Are your employees fully bonded and insured?
Yes. We make sure all of our employees are fully bonded and insured. All Source performs a thorough screening process on all new hires, and our employees are trained to assure the best janitorial services practices.
What types of services do you provide?
We offer a wide range of janitorial services, including:
- Trash removal
- Window washing
- Bathroom maintenance
- Replenishment of consumable supplies
- Emergency cleaning
- Post-event clean up
- Floor cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Debris, furniture, etc. hauling
- Emergency restoration services
- Electrical services
- Power washing
- Plumbing repair
- Dayporter’s services
Do you refill bathroom and other supplies?
Yes. We refill and provide the following:
- Multifold towels
- Lunchroom supplies
- Lighting products
- Toilet paper
- Hygiene vending products
- Trash liners
- Air fresheners
- Ice melts
- Safety supplies
- Roll towels
Are you a franchise?
No. Our company is proud to be locally and privately owned and operated, and has served the Twin Cities metro for many years. This allows us to be able to connect with each client, while offering them the high-quality services they deserve.
Have questions about our janitorial services? Give us a call at 952-473-3228 or Click Here to Request a Free Estimate.
The weather is warm and beautiful. Probably the last thing on your mind at the end of the day is the desire to clean your Brooklyn Park office building. You know it’s time to give that chore up and look for a professional office cleaning company, but you don’t know where to start. Below are some tips to begin the process of looking for Brooklyn Park janitorial services.
The first step in choosing an office cleaning company to perform janitorial services is to identify what your company’s needs are. Think about what you clean frequently and which office cleaning supplies you buy often. These are things that a company providing janitorial services would take over for you.
Once you have identified what you need out of an office cleaning company it’s time to begin doing some research. The best way to find reliable janitorial services is by referral. So, talk to your friends in the industry who have their office cleaning taken care of. From there you can begin doing some research. Some qualities you should look for in a professional office cleaning company are:
- Utilizes the latest cleaning equipment
- Trained technicians perform the office cleaning
- Employees are trustworthy, with background and drug tests performed
- Company has all the proper licenses and bonds
How We Stack Up
We know there are a lot of companies to choose from, but we know that we can provide you with some of the best service in Brooklyn Park. Below are some reasons why.
- We are an all-encompassing office cleaning company, from janitorial services to replenishing office cleaning and sanitary supplies.
- On our website, we have testimonials from customers, so you can see first-hand what they have to say about our company.
- We own and use all the latest cleaning technology and equipment.
- Only our trained and skilled employees will be entering and cleaning your office.
- Our entire team must pass a series of clearances to secure employment.
- All Source Building Services & Supply Company has all the necessary licenses and we are bonded
To hire us to complete the necessary janitorial services in your Brooklyn Park office, call 952-473-3228 today or Request a Quote.
If you’re any normal business owner, cleaning the office is probably not on your list of favorites. Even lower on the list for those who have to carry out the cleaning! Maybe right now you’re on a rotating schedule, or maybe you often get tasked with it. Remove this responsibility from those in your office, by hiring All Source Building Services and Supply Company to do it for you. As your local Maple Grove janitorial services company, we can handle everything you need. You may be deciding between janitorial supplies and full janitorial services, so in the blog we discuss the advantages to each service.
Having janitorial supplies delivered to your office on a regular basis will probably save you time and money. No more going to the store and picking up the necessities to clean your office. Never worry about running out of toilet paper again! If you have a large office, it may also be beneficial to have the large quantity of janitorial supplies delivered to your front door. Some of the most popular janitorial supplies we provide include:
- Paper towels
- Trash liners
- Toilet paper
- Lunchroom supplies
- And more!
For those who have a business in Maple Grove, janitorial services may be the way to go. We can provide you with full janitorial services and more. Don’t have your office staff clean up anymore. Let them focus on what needs to be done for your business and leave the cleaning to us. It’s kind of our thing. We can clean your office daily, weekly, monthly or as needed. Whatever your needs are, we’ll devise a plan to get you back to the work you’re paid to do.
Get started with our Maple Grove janitorial services today by calling 952-473-3228 or Request a Free Estimate.